- 4th SPISE Invitation
- 4 SPISE - Report
- Training Material: Inspection, inspection procedure and inspection site
- Training Material: Examination
- Training Material: Test equipment and calibration of test equipment
- Training Material: General introduction on inspection of sprayers in use
- Training Material: General knowledge on sprayers
- Training Material: Inspection stations
- Training Material: Knowledge in spraying including nozzle choice advising
- Training Material: Training programme
- What/Who is SPISE?
- For what purpose does SPISE exist?
- What is inspection of Pesticide Application Equipment?
- Is there a special membership needed?
- How can I participate in SPISE?
- Are non-member states also welcome to SPISE?
- I am a farmer. Which benefit do I have from SPISE?
- I am belonging to the inspection stuff. Do I have a benefit from SPISE?
- I am responsible for the implementation of an inspection scheme in my country. How can I find any relevant documents on the SPISE website?
- Where can I find any corresponding documents in my language?
- Where does SPISE see its task since the expired deadline November 2017?